giovedì, dicembre 02, 2010

STAN, THE CADDIE


I stopped stopping and I stopped starting, and I allowed myself to be crushed by ignorance. This was a strategy, and didn't work at all. Much time, years were wasted in such a minor mode.  I bargain now. I offer buttons for his love. I beg for mercy. Slowly he yields. Haltingly he moves toward his throne. Reluctantly the angels grant to one another permission to sing. In a transition so delicate it cannot be marked, the court is established on beams on golden symmetry, and once again I am a singer in the lower choirs, born fifty years ago to raise my voice this high, and no higher.

COM O PASSAR DO TEMPO.  APROPRIADAMENTE.  NO QUE SUBO, DESCALÇA, AS PRATELEIRAS.  EM BUSCA DO QUE PERDI HÁ QUATRO ANOS, NA MUDANÇA TURBULENTA E SEM CRITÉRIOS.  HOJE, HOJE, O QUE EU MAIS QUERIA ERA ENCONTRAR O DITO DOCUMENTO.  PRECISEI, PORÉM, ME CONTENTAR COM UMAS POUCAS HORAS DE SONO INTERROMPIDO.  EXCEPCIONALMENTE LIBERTA DAS IMAGENS E DOS SONS E DE TUDO QUANTO ME MANTINHA INSERIDA EM UM CONTEXTO.

AH, AS VALERIANAS...
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.