sabato, dicembre 11, 2010

Verifique se há algum erro de digitação no endereço. Como ww.exemplo.com.br em vez de www.exemplo.com.br


And I rest my head on the tiled floor
Sickness and sleep turning me cold
And I'm still not sure
Is there some better place I could be heading towards?
Where the selfishly sick and self absorbed are welcome?
I saw the future once
I was drunk in a phone booth
My eyes were wet and red
But I could not tell what was said
And through the screams of the traffic; voices carried
Saying, "I'm sorry"

QUE É PRECISAMENTE O QUE ME OCORRE, QUANDO PENSO EM PÁDRAIC. E A CORRESPONDÊNCIA LACRADA, DISPERSA PELOS MÓVEIS DE TODA A CASA.  ATÉ UM DIA EM QUE Z ME LEVE A ABRI-LAS, ESPERO QUE MUITO QUIETA.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.