martedì, marzo 12, 2013

 

LOOKING THROUGH MY DREAMS

I was looking through my dreams

when I saw myself

looking through my dreams

looking through my dreams

and so on and so forth

until I was consumed

in the mysterious activity

of expansion and contraction

breathing in and out at the same time

xxx

I did this for 30 years

but I kept coming back

to let you know how bad it felt

 

Now I’m here at the end of the song

the end of the prayer

The ashes have fallen away at last

exactly as they’re supposed to do

 

The chains have slowly

followed the anchors

to the bottom of the sea

It’s merely a song

merely a prayer

Thank you, Teachers

Thank you, Everyone


GRILHÕES E CINZAS INDO TER COM AS ÂNCORAS, DESCOMPASSADAS, TUDO DESABANDO.  A PILHA INTEIRA DE TRINTA ANOS.  PARECE  LIBERDADE, MAS É MORTE.  INVERTA-SE.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.