domenica, febbraio 08, 2009

His blood on my arm is warm as a bird his heart in my hand is heavy as lead his eyes through my eyes shine brighter than love O send out the raven ahead of the dove His life in my mouth is less than a man his death on my breath is harder than stone his eyes through my eyes shine brighter than love O send out the raven ahead of the dove O send out the raven ahead of the dove O sing from your chains where you're chained in a cave your eyes through my eyes shine brighter than love your blood in my ballad collapes the grave O sing from your chains where you're chained in a cave your eyes through my eyes shine brighter than love your heart in my hand is heavy as lead your blood on my arm is warm as a bird O break from your branches a green branch of love after the raven had died for the dove LEONARD COHEN (1934 - ) EU SEI QUE NÃO FALO EM OUTRA COISA - OU PESSOA -, EU SEI QUE A OBSESSÃO ME SUFOCOU. MAS ISSO JÁ FAZ ANOS. E SE ANTES ERA COM O PESSOA, EM 1999 PASSOU A SER VINICIUS, HOJE É COHEN - E SEMPRE COHEN. . E EU ME ESBALDO EM TUDO O QUE É DELE, E ME ALIENO, E ENXERGO UMAS COISAS QUE, FOSSEM VOZES OUVIDAS, JÁ DESCONFIARIA DE ESQUIZOFRENIA. MAS NÃO. É TUDO VISUAL. PORQUE A VOZ É SEMPRE DELE, E NUNCA ME SUGERE NADA ESCANDALOSO OU MALÉFICO. . COHEN ME AJUDA A SOBREVIVER. E CREIO MESMO QUE, CASO HAJA UM CÉU, OU UM AFTERDEATH - COMO QUIS KURT COBAIN -, A MÚSICA AMBIENTE É SEMPRE A MESMA. SUZANNE.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.