lunedì, settembre 28, 2009

JUSTIFICATIVA

I was born in chains but I was taken out of them. It was windy dried leaves crashed against the walls of the homeopathic hospital. I was alive. I was alive in the horror. The givers huddled over me like a football team. They started to give me things and then to take them away. Things that didn't fit they chucked back into the funnel of the void. The gifts were many and many were the warnings that went with them. We are giving you a great heart but if you drink wine you will begin to hate the world. The moon is your sister but if you take sleeping pills you will find yourself in the company of unhappy women. Every time you grab at love, you will lose a snowflake of your memory.
POR ISSO É QUE EU DECIDO ME ATRACAR AO AMOR. PRONTO. PARA ME OLVIDAR DAS 8376 COISAS QUE ME CARCOMEM O CORAÇÃO.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.