domenica, luglio 26, 2009

CRIPTOGRAFADO, APENAS PARA QUEM NÃO FEZ ICC, NA UNB

Well I sing this song for you Blonde Beasts, I sing this song for you Venuses upon your shells on the foam of the sea. And I sing this for the freaks andthe cripples, and the hunchback, and the burned, and the burning, and themaimed, and the broken, and the torn, and all of those that you talk about atthe coffee tables, at the meetings, and the demonstrations, on the streets,in your music, in my songs. I mean the real ones that are burning, I mean thereal ones that are burning.
ESSES VERSOS COM UM QUÊ DE CRÉDITOS FINAIS SÃO DE 'PLEASE, DON'T PASS ME BY'. E IMAGINANDO A VÊNUS DE BOTICELLI, E DESCOBRINDO - COM UMA CURIOSADE ATROZ, IMPOSTERGÁVEL - QUEM SERIAM AS FERAS LOIRAS DE NIETZSCHE, EU RESSUSCITO MAIS ESSA JÓIA DO MEU BOM-DEMÔNIO.
*CORRENDO, ENQUANTO É CEDO E O SOL NÃO ARDE. RETORNO EM INSTANTES, QUIÇÁ EXAUSTA DEMAIS PARA TERMINAR*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.