giovedì, febbraio 23, 2012

Now you are how you were when you were real - 1194



It's I and I
It's I and I

It's I and I

It's I and I

It's I and I

It's I and I

It's I and I

It's I and I

It's I and I

It's I and I 
Have you looked at yourself in the mirror when nothing stood between you and death? Have you questioned your eyes? And by looking into them, have you then understood that you cannot die? Your pupils dilated by conquered terror are more impenetrable than the Sphinx.  From their glassy immobility a certitude, strangely tonic in its brief mysterious form, is born: you cannot die. It comes from the silence of our gaze meeting itself, the Egyptian calmness of a dream facing the terror of death. Each time the fear of death grabs you, look in the mirror. You will then understand why you can never die. Your eyes know everything. For in them there are specks of nothingness, which assure you that nothing more can happen. 

LACRIMEJANDO A BEATITUDE, NA PÁGINA SESSENTEOITO.  LEMBREI-ME DAS PETÉQUIAS, COMO NÃO?  E NADA ALÉM, QUE A ÚNICA PARTE QUE ME ATRAIU FOI PRECISAMENTE A DE NADA S'INTERPONDO ENTRE O SUJEITO E A MORTE.  O ANTEPARO DESAPARECIDO/DESAPARECENDO.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.