lunedì, luglio 28, 2008



I am speechless because you have fallen beside me


because your eyelashes are the spines of tiny fragile animals.


I dread the time when your mouth begins to call me hunter.


When you call me close to tell me your body is not beautiful


I want to summon the eyes and hidden mouths of stone and light and water to testify against you.


I want them to surrender before you the trembling rhyme of your face from their deep caskets.

When you call me close to tell me your body is not beautiful,

I want my body and my hands to be pools for your looking and laughing.


SEMPRE ACHEI ESSE TRECHO DE POEMA BRILHANTE. O PRINCÍPIO, PERDOE-ME, NÃO ME DIZ NADA. MESMO APÓS CENTENAS DE LEITURAS. ESTE PEDAÇO DAS PISCININHAS (QUE PARA MIM SÃO LAGOAS) , NÃO. TUDO TÃO LINDO, TÃO SUTIL...


QUANTAS VEZES EU NÃO QUIS SER O REFLEXO DE ALGUÉM, DA MINHA MÃE, DA LÍLIAN, DA FERNANDA - PARA QUE ELAS SE APERCEBESSEM COMO ESPETACULARES QUE SÃO...


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.