mercoledì, maggio 28, 2008



If I were thinking clearly, Leonard, I would tell you that I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and that only I can know. Only I can understand my condition. You live with the threat, you tell me you live with the threat of my extinction. Leonard, I live with it too.


EU PRECISO DE UM LEONARD QUE ME ESCUTE, DESSA MANEIRA. QUE VIVA AMEAÇADO PELA MINHA PERDA. QUE ENXERGUE NISSO UMA FERIDA TÃO ABERTA QUE NÃO LHE SEJA POSSÍVEL SEGUIR ADIANTE.

*CANDY, MENOS POÉTICA MAS, AQUI, CONVENIENTÍSSIMA EM SEUS VERSOS:

Candy asked me if she died if I could go on
Of course I said I couldn't and of course we knew that's wrong





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.