martedì, maggio 13, 2008

CAVERNINHA

"I hope nobody's waiting around for me to make a happy record, because I write best when I'm depressed and angry. If I'm strolling though the park with my heart pumping with joy, the last thing I want to do is sit down and write a song." - Cave to The Independent, April 1994

I KINDA EXPECTED THAT...

So if you're sitting all alone and hear a-knocking at you door

and the air is full of promises, well buddy, you've been warned

Far worse to be Love's lover than the lover that Love has scorned

I let love in


ESSE DISCO (ÁLBUM, PARA MIM, SÓ DE FOTOGRAFIAS) FOI GRAVADO EM 1994. DE ACORDO COM A INTERNET - A ÚNICA EM QUEM POSSO CONFIAR, EM SE TRATANDO DA VIDA PREGRESSA DOS MEUS GOOD DEMONS CONTEMPORÂNEOS -, CAVERNA SEPAROU-SE DA MULHER (BRASILEIRA) E ENGATOU UM ROMANCE COM A PJ HARVEY, NESSE PERÍODO.


NÃO SEI QUEM O SEQÜELOU TANTO ASSIM. AS MÚSICAS NÃO SÃO EXATAMENTE BRILHANTES, DOU VALOR É À INTERPRETAÇÃO.


MAS UMA LETRA QUE ME CAUSA UM ARREPIOZINHO BOM É:


She was given to me to put things right

And I stacked all my accomplishments beside her

Still I seemed so obselete and small

I found God and all His devils inside her

In my bed she cast the blizzard out

A mock sun blazed upon her head

So completely filled with light she was

Her shadow fanged and hairy and mad

Our love-lines grew hopelessly tangled

And the bells from the chapel went jingle-jangle

Do you love me? Do you love me?

Do you love me? Do you love me?

Do you love me? Do you love me?

Do you love me? ...Like I love you?


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.