domenica, aprile 17, 2011

THAT'S WHEN THE DREAD BEGINS


I walked through hell as you danced with the devil. But, I know I have walked a few days in his shoes. I remember I had that dance, too. I had to sit one out, I had to get the hell out, I had to get out of hell. The devil took that dance, and he wore out your sole, each foot, calloused and bruised. I left you in hell, I thought you’d wait right there. I walked days in the devil’s shoes, I had returned them, the soles were worn. The devil had his due, my soul is worn. I hope you never dance again.
A COLISA AINDA AZUL.  E DESMISTURADA.  NAUFRAGADA NOS ARREDORES.  DA SOZINHEZ.  E A SOZINHEZ SE CHAMA DUSTIN.  COM UM CABELO MUITO FINO E REPERTÓRIO OPULENTO, A QUE QUER ACRESCER QUALCOSA MINHA.

...A LISONJA RI PEQUENA, FEITO O DAVI. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.