mercoledì, febbraio 18, 2009

Well my friends are gone and my hair is greyI ache in the places where I used to playAnd Im crazy for love but Im not coming onIm just paying my rent every dayOh in the tower of songI said to hank williams: how lonely does it get? Hank williams hasnt answered yetBut I hear him coughing all night longA hundred floors above meIn the tower of songI was born like this, I had no choiceI was born with the gift of a golden voiceAnd twenty-seven angels from the great beyondThey tied me to this table right hereIn the tower of song So you can stick your little pins in that voodoo doll Im very sorry, baby, doesnt look like me at all Im standing by the window where the light is strongAh they dont let a woman kill youNot in the tower of songNow you can say that Ive grown bitter but of this you may be sureThe rich have got their channels in the bedrooms of the poorAnd theres a mighty judgement coming, but I may be wrongYou see, you hear these funny voicesIn the tower of songI see you standing on the other sideI dont know how the river got so wideI loved you baby, way back whenAnd all the bridges are burning that we might have crossedBut I feel so close to everything that we lostWell never have to lose it againNow I bid you farewell, I dont know when Ill be backThere moving us tomorrow to that tower down the trackBut youll be hearing from me baby, long after Im goneIll be speaking to you sweetly From a window in the tower of songYeah my friends are gone and my hair is greyI ache in the places where I used to playAnd Im crazy for love but Im not coming on Im just paying my rent every day Oh in the tower of song

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CI SIAMO QUATTRO. E LEGGIAMO ASSOLUTAMENTE TUTTO. DOPO TRE O QUATTRO MESI. E CINQUE O SEI BICCHIERI. DI VELENO.